Did you know that it’s International Polar Bear Day on Monday, February 27?
This annual celebration was created by Polar Bears International.
The day aims to make us more aware of the dangers and challenges faced by these adorable yet awe-inspiring creatures as the Arctic region warms up.
And is there any other animal that so successfully nails being ridiculously cute while looking supremely majestic at the same time?
Here are 20 ways polar bears will impress and inspire you.
1. Well, wouldn’t you slide down the snowy slopes too if you could?
2. Turns out they do Eskimo kisses too!
3. Look what I can do!
4. Polar bear mums get tired of their cubs antics too
5. And the cutest baby award goes to…
6. In case the cuteness was getting too much…
7. Roly polys in the snow
8. Boy, would that dive take your breath away!
9. Always up for a swim, no matter how cold the water is
10. They REALLY enjoy snuggles
11. A new way to carry your baby
12. Is this breakdancing?
13. Has she spotted her lunch in the water?
14. They like a morning dip
15. They look pretty amazing underwater
16. Miniature gymnast
17. Just so cuddly
18. Their babies are just too cute
19. Sleepy snuggles
20. You’d think even they’d find snow too cold to snuggle up in!
Mandy Mazliah is a vegetarian mum of three whose kids don’t eat vegetables. Read about her efforts to get them to eat their five a day at www.sneakyveg.com.