This week, Justin attends the court trial and fans can discover if his family finally become free from the syndicate.
Relationships are tested, with Heath and Bianca attempting therapy and a fire triggering Evie to rethink her feelings for Matt.
Here are 8 big spoilers coming up on Home and Away for the week beginning Monday 27 February.
1. Justin and Kat head to the court house. Justin is tense, as his testimony is key to his family’s freedom.
In court, the defence gives him a hard time – attempting to discredit his evidence and saying that Justin is only testifying to avoid being prosecuted himself.
After a tense wait, the judge reveals that the accused has been found guilty of all charges.
Justin’s relief doesn’t last long, though – as Ranae walks past him, she tells him that this isn’t over, he’s a dead man.
2. Raffy struggles to write her father’s eulogy, despite receiving support from Mason and Brody.
Emotions are tense until Justin arrives home to reveal that Ranae has been found guilty, and their ordeal is over.
The mood soon becomes celebratory, as the family bask in their freedom from witness protection.
There’s no need to keep up the lies – they can come clean.
They decide to keep their new names, though – this is who they are now.
3. Justin arrives at his daughter Ava’s house.
However, her mother Nina is furious about his sudden disappearance – she thought he was dead!
She’s too furious to accept his attempted explanation about the witness protection program.
Justin is then hit with the news that Ava has a new father – who was there for her when Justin wasn’t.
As he wallows on a park bench, a young girl hands him his hat. It’s Ava – who’s unaware that Justin is her father.
A speechless Justin watches her walk home.
4. The Morgan’s secret has been revealed to the town – it’s all over the front page of the Coastal News.
Tori was on her way to tell Nate the truth – but he appears at her door with a copy of the newspaper. Was this her big secret?
Nate believes she could have trusted him with the secret – but Tori says they both could have gone to jail if she’d told him and someone had found out.
He disappears to process the news, and Tori is left troubled.
5. Raffy, Justin and Brody discover that Salt has been trashed.
The words ‘Drug Scum’ have been graffitied over it.
Phoebe arrives for work and is shocked at the discovery.
When Raffy confronts the mob, Phoebe stands up for the Morgans, saying that Justin is the bravest person she knows – not realising that Justin is stood behind her.
Justin thanks her for defending them, and she becomes flustered, hurrying away.
Justin stares after her, with a tiny smile on his face.
6. Matt and Evie are making out in the garage when Evie noticed the smell of smoke.
When they check outside, they discover that a number of the oil drums are on fire.
Matt grabs the fire extinguisher and tells Evie to call the fire department.
Evie is terrified and begs him to stop – she can’t lose someone else!
7. Heath and Bianca’s relationship is in a better place, but Heath suggests they try therapy and tells Bianca he’s made an appointment for the next day. Bianca is pleasantly surprised.
On the day, Heath nervously paces, waiting for her to show up – but she’s been delayed by Zac offering her a job, covering a teacher on maternity leave.
Heath is frustrated that she blew off their therapy session.
Later on, Bianca confronts him on his moodiness. He is frustrated that they used to be on the same page – and now they’re not.
8. Matt arrives to take Evie to the formal. He’s completely charmed by her, and declares his love for her.
However, this is too much for her to handle, and she flees.
When she returns, she tells her she’s scared of how much she loves him back.
Matt tells her he doesn’t know what the future holds, but he knows he loves her right now.
Evie allows herself to be in love.